Hawaiian Tropic

I just have to say I am in love with this product and the smell. After being on the Hawaiian Tropic site and looking at this product, it so made me want to get it and I did. Love it!! Great for the summer. Did I tell you how much I love the smell?! I love it, lol. At first all I could smell was like a coconut-ly smell. After using it more and more, I could now smell the yumminess of lime, lol. The two together is awesome. Lime and Coconut.

I use it on a daily base. This is definitely going into my beach bag when my beach trip in 2 weeks! *excited*



I also purchase their Sunscreen Sheer Touch SPF 30. Looking for some sunscreen, I thought I give this a try. I love the smell once again. Coconut-ly and not that smell of suncreen, if you know what I'm talking about.



http://www.hawaiiantropic.com/SkinBeauty/SkinBeauty.aspx#8747

Well I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far and Happy Father's day to all!




6 comments:

3Munchkinz said...

I love those too i was using it when i went to wilmington and i also had the tanning spray/sunscreen one u should try that if ur tryin to get a tan...i got dark from using it lolz

Sybil said...

i love hawaiian tropic!! i used their tanning lotion a lot during summer! :D

Animated Confessions

Gasai Photography said...

You have been awarded the Sweet Blogger Award!
Hope you enjoy your award :)

http://beautystyleaddict.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-blog-award.html

{Beauty Style Addict}

Donna said...

I can almost smell this product just from looking at the pictures. I bet it is divine!

You are very beutiful by the way.

You have a great blog and I will definitly check back to read more of what you post.

I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

All the best,
Voe.
___________________________________________
http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

beykoz lg klima servisi
kadıköy mitsubishi klima servisi
kartal vestel klima servisi
pendik arçelik klima servisi
ataşehir daikin klima servisi
maltepe toshiba klima servisi
pendik lg klima servisi
üsküdar vestel klima servisi
beykoz bosch klima servisi

Anonymous said...

en son çıkan perde modelleri
minecraft premium
lisans satın al
en son çıkan perde modelleri
nft nasıl alınır
özel ambulans
uc satın al
yurtdışı kargo

Post a Comment