Hawaiian Tropic

I just have to say I am in love with this product and the smell. After being on the Hawaiian Tropic site and looking at this product, it so made me want to get it and I did. Love it!! Great for the summer. Did I tell you how much I love the smell?! I love it, lol. At first all I could smell was like a coconut-ly smell. After using it more and more, I could now smell the yumminess of lime, lol. The two together is awesome. Lime and Coconut.

I use it on a daily base. This is definitely going into my beach bag when my beach trip in 2 weeks! *excited*



I also purchase their Sunscreen Sheer Touch SPF 30. Looking for some sunscreen, I thought I give this a try. I love the smell once again. Coconut-ly and not that smell of suncreen, if you know what I'm talking about.



http://www.hawaiiantropic.com/SkinBeauty/SkinBeauty.aspx#8747

Well I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far and Happy Father's day to all!




4 comments:

MisSL33zZy said...

I love those too i was using it when i went to wilmington and i also had the tanning spray/sunscreen one u should try that if ur tryin to get a tan...i got dark from using it lolz

libys11 said...

i love hawaiian tropic!! i used their tanning lotion a lot during summer! :D

Animated Confessions

Gasai said...

You have been awarded the Sweet Blogger Award!
Hope you enjoy your award :)

http://beautystyleaddict.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-blog-award.html

{Beauty Style Addict}

Voe said...

I can almost smell this product just from looking at the pictures. I bet it is divine!

You are very beutiful by the way.

You have a great blog and I will definitly check back to read more of what you post.

I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

All the best,
Voe.
___________________________________________
http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment